Technical Supervisor (Building Services) (Plumbing and Drainage)
We are now looking for a talented Technical Supervisor (Building Services) for our client - a well-known property company.
- Min 5 years exp in the maintenance of P&D system (plumbing and drainage)
- Exp in the Property Management field is preferable
- Handle tenancy fitting-out & improvement works
Reporting to the Building Surveyor, the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and supervision of in-house technicians and contractors for routine maintenance and repair work for the plumbing and drainage system.
Responsible for handling tenancy fitting-out and other major improvement works.
- Preferable with Certificate in Building Services or equivalent
- Licensed Plumber preferable
- Minimum 5 years' experience in services maintenance of plumbing and drainage systems, experience in Property Management field is preferable
- Good communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- General knowledge in written English, fluent in Cantonese
Hong Kong Island
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Rosanna Mok.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Rosanna Mok as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.