Project Engineer (Industrial flooring, work from home) #RHK
- Review and update standard Project Inspection and Testing Plans in consultation with PM/Technical Manager prior to starting the project
- Ensure compliance with CoGri/Face policies, with emphasis on project ITP
- Carry out floor flatness surveying (TR34 DM/FM, ACI etc) and reporting
- Daily & monthly site reporting for the PM and commercial team, for example, monitoring and notifying delays, measuring and confirming material quantities
- Support and assist the CoGri Project Manager in delivering projects
- Support & assist the Regional Manager with business development activities
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or closely related disciplines
- Understanding of construction drawings and specifications and knowledge of local and international standards and guides such as TR34, ACI, EC2
- Minimum 2-5 year’s experience within the construction industry
- Technical knowledge, preferably in RC concrete related trades
- MS Office & Project (or alternative PM software), CAD (AutoCAD)
- Fluency in English (ILR 3+ or >), proficiency in other languages popular in ASEAN countries – for example Bahasa Indonesia or Malay, are highly valued.
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Phone: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.