One of the most long-standing Chinese liquor brand. It is based on 36 traditional liquor brewing workshops is the ming and qing dynasty. It has now developed into a large state-owned leading enterprise and a time-honored and well-known Chinese liquor company.
• The first point of contact with the Sales Department
• Manage the transaction processing cycles of sales and purchases
• Check price estimates and terms of trade according to company policy
• Assist in the credit-control and review
• Assist in monthly close and account reconciliations
• Prepare management reports and analysis
• Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
• Degree holder in accounting and finance, accounting qualification of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent a plus
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in accounting and audit experience is preferred
• Multinationals or listed company experience is preferred
• Good Computer Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
• Strong sense of responsibility, well-organized and good communication skills in Chinese Mandarin and English
Accounting & General Business Services
Banking & Financial Services
FMCG, Retail & Luxury
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Hong Kong Island
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Rosanna Mok.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Rosanna Mok as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.