Human Resources Officer (1-Year Contract)
We are now looking for a talented Human Resources Officer to be part of our team of a sizable listed company.
-Responsible for the UAT and be the key coordinator between related parties which include HR colleagues, IT department, vendors, etc.
-Providing feedback and follow up for corrective actions, coordinating with related parties for meetings and support in data migration/integration checking process.
-Other duties also include staff separation calculations and any ad-hoc duties.
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• 1-2 years human resources experience, particularly in compensation & benefits administration
• Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance an advantage
• Familiar with People-soft HR system an advantage
• Excellent communication skills and attention to details
• Ability to work with people at all levels
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Excellent PC skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
F&B, Hospitality & Tourism
Hong Kong Island
Contract / Temp
HKD 15, 001- HKD 20, 000 / mth
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Rosanna Mok.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Rosanna Mok as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.