Credit Associate (Financial Institutions, Securities)
We are looking for a credit professional for a growing team, as they are expanding their team due to their rapid growth. This role is expected to be train and progress in the long run.
- To monitor the client’s margin levels and conduct margin calls
- Assist in gathering and analyzing market information, to help monitor the performance of credit facilities utilization to identify early signs of credit deterioration
- Upload information regarding IPO’s to the company website
- To prepare and update various daily and monthly credit report’s as required
- Handle general clerical work and support the daily operation of the department
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required
Degree Holder in Business Administration preferred
- 3 years’ relevant experience in credit in the financial services industry
- Good problem-solving skills, detail-minded and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Banking & Financial Services
Banking & Finance
Hong Kong Island
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Rosanna Mok.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Rosanna Mok as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.