Administration Manager (NGO)
Our client is a large-scaled non-profit organization in Hong Kong.
- To plan, implement and evaluate the center administration and operation;
- To establish relationship with different high-level directors and donators
- To formulate and implement the marketing and product development plan;
- To provide supervision and support to team members and monitor their performance;
- Degree holder in Social Work, Business Administration or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of experience with 2 years in managerial position, must in NGO (Finance and HR background is preferred)
- Good people management skills, financial management skills, and administration skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to work under pressure.
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Hong Kong Island
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Alice.
For further discussion about this role, please find the contact details of as below:
Tel: 2175 0698
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.