Assistant Accounting Officer
- Handle full set of accounts for Asean subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and accounting schedules.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with overseas colleagues to ensure smooth operations.
- Higher Diploma in Accounting or above.
- 1-4 years working experience in Accounting field.
- Experience in Oracle system is an advantage.
- With knowledge of Asean countries or regional experience is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, responsible and attentive to details.
- Good Command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
Accounting & General Business Services
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Hong Kong Island
HKD 15, 001- HKD 20, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Christy So.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Christy So as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.