Human Resources Assistant
- Responsible to HR duties including but not limited to recruitment and termination, on-boarding and off-boarding formalities.
- Maintain and update staff leave, attendance and employment records
- Handle MPF and medical benefit administration
- Prepare monthly HR reports
- Handle all-round office administration including but not limited to procurement of office equipment and office supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, and stationeries and pantry’s supplies, etc.
- Support the Ad Hoc Projects assigned by senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, Fresh graduate is highly preferred
- Detail-minded, responsible, organized and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with overseas company
- Language proficiency in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Immediate available preferred
Banking & Financial Services
Insurance / Reinsurance / Pension Funding
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Hong Kong Island
HKD 10, 001- HKD 15, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Albee Au.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Albee Au as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.