Internal Audit Manager - MNC #RAS
Our client is an international education provider.
- Perform Internal Audit planning and activities across functions and operations
- Define Internal Audit policies and environment
- Produce recommendations and internal control reports for management review and improvements
- Assess weakness and risk, identify control deficiencies and perform risk management
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- University degree holder in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified CIA or Accountant preferred
- Minimum 5 years of internal audit experience
- Proficient in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Good Communication Skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, independent and able to work under pressure
Accounting & General Business Services
Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Hong Kong Island
HKD 40,001 - HKD 50,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Alice Cheuk.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Alice Cheuk as below:
Tel: 2175 0698
Whatsapp: 9870 6017
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.