IT Support Engineer
- Perform user support including PC hardware & software installation, configuration and technical support
- Be responsible for applications support. (e.g. email and internal applications setup, maintenance and implementation, etc.)
- Provide system support on system setup, maintenance, administration and monitoring.
- Be responsible for network setup, support, deployment and administration including but not limited to firewall, VPN, VLAN, WLAN, Switch, VC, Wireless router/AP, etc
- Prepare IT documentations such as user guidelines, policies and procedures for system/application operations and maintenance, etc
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed
- With experience in network devices setup, PC/Server hardware and software application support.
- Familiar with the following technologies and platforms highly desired.
- MS Windows XP/7/8/8.1, Mac
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization Technology
- Windows 2008 Server or above, Linux
- MS Exchange Server, AD
- MS IIS / Microsoft.NET Technologies / MYSQL
- Sound knowledge in TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, SENMAIL, POP.
- Good team player, proactive, self-motivated, mature, independent and willing to learn.
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills. Able to work with people in all levels and under pressure.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
IT - Applications & Software
IT - Operations & Others
IT - Security
Hong Kong Island
HKD 15, 001- HKD 20, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Patunia Leung.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Patunia Leung as below:
Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp 9767 1324
Tel: 2175 0698
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.