IT Support Engineer (Fresh graduate welcome) #RHK
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and support to internal users.
- Solve PC operating system, network, email, application software, Internet and LAN connectivity problems.
- Work directly with equipment manufacturers and vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Monitor system and communication performance and utilization.
- Install and configure operating system and appropriate software applications.
- Perform end user equipment and connectivity installation, relocation and moves to include voice mail, wiring and communications hardware.
- Diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 0-2 years experience in IT technical support
- Good knowledge on Windows desktop operating systems and servers
- Good knowledge on computer hardware and networking
- Strong communications & troubleshooting skills
- Good command of verbal English and Mandarin
FMCG, Retail & Luxury
IT - Infrastructure & Hardware
Hong Kong Island
HKD 15, 001- HKD 20, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Phone: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.