IT Support ( Welcome Fresh Graduate ) #RCS
IT Support / Helpdesk Support
- Based in Hong Kong, to work with the IT Manager for the Asia Pacific IT operations including Hong Kong, PRC and Asean countries. The key responsibilities of IT Support Engineer include:
- Perform user support including PC hardware & software installation, configuration and technical support.
- Be responsible for applications support. (e.g. email and internal applications setup, maintenance and implementation, etc.)
- Provide system support on system setup, maintenance, administration and monitoring.
- Be responsible for network setup, support, deployment and administration including but not limited to firewall, VPN, VLAN, WLAN, Switch, VC, Wireless router/AP, etc
- Prepare IT documentations such as user guidelines, policies and procedures for system/application operations and maintenance, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed
- With experience in network devices setup, PC/Server hardware and software application support.
- Familiar with the following technologies and platforms highly desired.
- MS Windows XP/7/8/8.1, Mac
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization Technology
- Windows 2008 Server or above, Linux
- MS Exchange Server, AD
- MS IIS / Microsoft.NET Technologies / MYSQL
- Sound knowledge in TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, SENMAIL, POP.
- Good team player, proactive, self-motivated, mature, independent and willing to learn.
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills. Able to work with people in all levels and under pressure.
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Immediate available is a plus.
Logistics / Warehousing
IT - Applications & Software
IT - BA/ QA / PM
IT - Infrastructure & Hardware
Hong Kong Island
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Christy So.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Christy So as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.