Project Engineer (Industrial Flooring) #RER
Our client is a consortium of floor solution specialists, providing a full range of services for all industrial and commercial / warehouse flooring solutions.
This Project Engineer position is responsible for assisting the Project Manager to plan, execute and manage high performance concrete flooring projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
This includes the construction of new concrete floors, specialized toppings, and floor refurbishment and laser grinding projects. Specific emphasis will be on QA / QC, Floor Surveys, pre and post construction.
This position will be working from home remotely on a full time basis.
- Review and update standard Project Inspection and Testing Plans in consultation with PM/Technical Manager prior to starting the project
- Ensure compliance with policies, with emphasis on project ITP
- Carry out floor flatness surveying (TR34 DM/FM, ACI etc) and reporting
- Daily & monthly site reporting for the PM and commercial team, for example, monitoring and notifying delays, measuring and confirming material quantities
- Support and assist the Project Manager in delivering projects
- Support & assist the Regional Manager with business development activities
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or closely related disciplines
- Understanding of construction drawings and specifications and knowledge of local and international standards and guides such as TR34, ACI, EC2
- Minimum 2-5 year’s experience within the construction industry
- Technical knowledge, preferably in RC concrete related trades
- MS Office & Project (or alternative PM software), CAD (AutoCAD)
- Fluency in English
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ernest Cheung.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ernest Cheung as below:
Whatsapp: 6162 1641
Tel: 2175 0698
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.