Project Manager - Elderly Service #RAS
- Act as the project leader in establishment of a service apartment for elderly.
- Establish and implement the operational objectives, policies and service standards on elderly care services in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Ensure the overall operation and administration to maintain a high quality standard which are in full compliance with legal requirements and related code of practice.
- Devise marketing strategies and implement promotional activities of the respective service to recruit service users.
- Represent the Company to attend relevant meetings, working groups and conferences.
- Degree holder, preferably in nursing / social work / health care administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years post-qualification experience in elderly services with at least 5 years in management position. Experience in hospitality sector would be a plus.
- Good Knowledge of quality assurance, local licensing ordinance, procedures and requirements for developing Elderly Home and health care facilities.
- Demonstrated business acumen and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking with right balance of business orientation and social conscience.
- Highly self-motivated with high standard of integrity.
- Strong organization, co-ordination, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese.
F&B, Hospitality & Tourism
Healthcare - Medical Professionals
Healthcare - Non-clinical Staff
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon
HKD 40,001 - HKD 50,000 / mth
HKD 50,001 or above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Alice Cheuk.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Alice Cheuk as below:
Tel: 2175 0698
Whatsapp: 9870 6017
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.