Recruitment Specialist ( FMCG / Pharmaceutical / Banking & Finance Teams ) #SVL
We are looking for RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS! Do you want a job which allows you to experience different kinds of functions, not only limited recruitment, but also business development, account management, marketing, human capital management etc?
We welcome highly welcome fresh graduates / people with no prior related experience. What we value is your energy and accountability!
What do you do?
- Manage the full recruitment cycle including : Sourcing, screening, interviewing, matching and hiring the candidates
- Reach out potential clients, communicate with them to understand their needs and build long term relationships via coffee meetings and calls
- Create recruiting strategies and work with clients and candidates from the sourcing stage up until the ideal candidate is hired
- Provide in-depth consulting supports for the clients and obtain valuable industry insights to identify and recruit prospective candidates
- Interview and assess prospective applicants and match them with vacancies at client companies
- Provide pre-interview guidance to qualified candidates on what to expect, areas to focus on, and any factors to avoid
Who can do the job?
- Degree holder, major in business related discipline is preferred
- Any relevant experience in sales will be a plus
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Be flexible and agile
- Persistent, outgoing, goal driven
What do we offer?
- Basic salary with bonus and incentives
- Attractive package commensurate
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
- Fun and energetic working environment
- Company activities, including but not limited to company’s trips and annual dinner
Life at REHK
At Recruit Express, we value teamwork and collaboration. We provide an environment for establishing a closer relationship with all employees. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be working together. Supervisors are willing to foster a positive relationship with the people who report to them. They encourage open communication, clear about job expectations and offer constructive feedback. They understand subordinates’ strengths and weaknesses and work to develop their skills in their position. When offering feedback, they will make sure to cite the challenge and give ways the employee can overcome the obstacle in the future.
Accounting & General Business Services
Healthcare - Non-clinical Staff
Contract / Temp
HKD 15, 001- HKD 20, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Vanessa Leung.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Vanessa Leung as below:
Tel: 2175 3628/ Whatsapp 6301 9773
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.