The www.recruitexpress.com.hk Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by Recruit Express (Hong Kong) Ltd ("www.recruitexpress.com.hk"), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. www.recruitexpress.com.hk MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.recruitexpress.com.hk, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to www.recruitexpress.com.hk a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to www.recruitexpress.com.hk by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to www.recruitexpress.com.hk the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against www.recruitexpress.com.hk for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to www.recruitexpress.com.hk.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of www.recruitexpress.com.hk. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the SiteYou understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by www.recruitexpress.com.hk, does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for www.recruitexpress.com.hk - identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with www.recruitexpress.com.hk. You also understand that www.recruitexpress.com.hk cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. www.recruitexpress.com.hk PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND www.recruitexpress.com.hk SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. www.recruitexpress.com.hk DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK.www.recruitexpress.com.hk HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL www.recruitexpress.com.hk BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF www.recruitexpress.com.hk OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, www.recruitexpress.com.hk LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
3. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.recruitexpress.com.hk, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party RightsThe provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Site), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of www.recruitexpress.com.hk and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
5. TerminationThis Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Site), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of any global location in which Recruit Express (Hong Kong) Ltd (Hong Kong) has locally government registered company or set-ups and is applicable to agreements made and to be performed in such various global locations. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between www.recruitexpress.com.hk and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in said global locations. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. www.recruitexpress.com.hk's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. www.recruitexpress.com.hk may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Recruit Express (Hong Kong) Ltd (hereinafter “Recruit Express”) respects the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- "Personal Data" consists of any information we collect that identifies you, or from which you are reasonably identifiable, and includes:
- information collected when you fill in our Candidate Application Form or update your information with us, which may include personal data such as your photograph, name and contact details;
- the contents of all documents submitted to us;
- any messages or comments you submit to us in whatever manner, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number; and
- CCTV/security recordings and location tracking/GPS information.
B. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- • By providing any of your Personal Data to Recruit Express, you hereby agree that Recruit Express shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- • to determine your suitability for a position with our clients or for within Recruit Express and, if applicable, your terms of employment or engagement; and/or
- • disclosed to third parties to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current/previous employers and credit reference agencies; and/or
- • providing you with services or benefits under any of Recruit Express's businesses; and/or
- • where relevant, marketing of services and sending any updates or market intelligence to you; and/or
- • performing statistical analysis for various objectives in Recruit Express; and/or
- • purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Recruit Express’s business including to support and/or assist in any of the Recruit Express’s businesses (for example, providing information on you and on your working experience to fulfil information as required for the submission of tenders for projects or for fulfilling regulatory requirements); and/or
- • where required by law, where Recruit Express considers that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where Recruit Express suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or viii. where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within Recruit Express; and/or
- • where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or services as required by Recruit Express (for example, to insurance companies who are arranging for Recruit Express’s term life policy and to banks who are arranging for salary remittances); and/or
- • where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or departments (for example, to external auditors who are auditing Recruit Express’s human resource processes); and/or
- • making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law.
C. USE AND DISCLOSUREYou agree that Recruit Express may disclose and transfer (whether in your country or abroad) amongst any company within Recruit Express and/or to third parties including but not limited to any of Recruit Express 's clients to whom you are/will be introduced to, the Recruit Express 's agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employees, contractors, suppliers, partners, advertisers, network operators, associated companies, any relevant authorities, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to Recruit Express, any referee whose details are provided by you, proposed assignees or transferees of any of rights of the companies within Recruit Express, service providers for Recruit Express 's operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of Recruit Express.
You hereby confirm that you have duly obtained the consent of your referee(s) for the use and disclosure of your referee(s)' Personal Data to Recruit Express and that Recruit Express may use your referee(s)' Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
D. IMPACT OF NON PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATAPlease note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to Recruit Express and its clients then your application or request to Recruit Express for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon and Recruit Express will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services it offers.
E. STORAGE AND RETENTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in the Recruit Express’s offices or stored in servers located in or outside your country and operated by Recruit Express or its service providers in or outside your country.
Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by Recruit Express as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect Recruit Express’s interests.
F. CONFIDENTIALITYPersonal Data held by Recruit Express will be kept confidential in accordance with this Privacy Notice and any applicable laws that may from time to time be in force. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data submitted to us in whatever manner will be deemed voluntarily provided to Recruit Express on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Recruit Express reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (C) above.
G. SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATARecruit Express uses a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data.
H. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATADue to the global nature of Recruit Express’s business, Recruit Express may transfer your Personal Data to the other members of Recruit Express (which may be located in other countries) or to any parties located in other countries (including countries that have a different data protection regime than is found in the country where you are based). Any Personal Data transferred shall be used for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
I. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATAUnder the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by Recruit Express on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date. If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to Recruit Express for the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes as set out in (B) above or for the transfer of your Personal Data to the parties stated in (C) above, you may send your request in writing at the following address:
Recruit Express (Hong Kong) Ltd
Suite 3608, 36/F
Tower 6, The Gateway, Harbour City
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Attention: The Data Protection Officer
Recruit Express reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request