IT Support Engineer (20,000 - 30,000) #RHK
- Provide first-line support to resolve/fulfill end users incidents/service requests
- Provide Helpdesk & Deskside technical support to end-users from receiving IT related incidents and requests
- Escalate to 2nd tier support or vendor/related parties if needed, and make sure the issue is resolved in a reasonable timeframe.
- Perform routine installation & troubleshooting on hardware/software, operating system, office applications, Active Directory, antivirus and relevant hardware drivers
- Maintain IT inventory records.
- Support staff on-boarding / departure process.
- Higher diploma holders or above in Computer Studies or related subjects
- 2 year's or above working experience in IT Support / Technical Support / Helpdesk support field
- Proficiency in Windows / MacOS, TCP/IP, Cloning / Data Migration and Technical Support (MS Office, Windows, Active Directory, Common Desktop Application, Windows Server)
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Infrastructure & Hardware
Hong Kong Island
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.