Admin Officer/Executive Officer (20-25K) #RHK
- The appointee will be responsible for providing professional and administrative support in assessment and quality assurance activities.
- Main duties include supporting the administration of the assessment service;
- Conduct basic assessment work; liaison with stakeholders;
- Management of database and records; providing assistance in research and consultancy work and handling enquiries and counter service.
- Applicants should possess a first degree comparable to HKQF Level 5
- with at least 2 years of post-qualification relevant work experience, preferably in the education sector or professional bodies.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, meticulous, independent and responsible individual with good team spirit, communication and interpersonal skills;
- good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Hong Kong Island
Contract / Temp
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.