Assistant Claims Manager (life insurance experience)
- To monitor claims quality and ensure our committed service standards are met;
- To handle matters ranging from administrative support, claims adjudication, liaison with different stakeholders and complaint management with service recovery which are in line with the operations’ objectives;
- To ensure satisfactory customer journey from claims perspective;
- To support new project initiatives and provide professional views as a claims subject matter expertise;
- To execute claims practices to ensure claims decision consistency and accuracy, and to act according to the terms and conditions set in policy contract;
- To work closely with customer service team to solicit customers’ feedback for better customer satisfaction management, and to improve our end-to-end claims process;
- To conduct training to internal staff and develop user / procedural manual; and
- To handle ad hoc assignments from management.
- Bachelor degree holder, with professional insurance qualification (e.g. FLMI, ICS, ACS) is an advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in life insurance industry including 2 years at supervisory level, solid working experience in claims and life insurance operations is preferable;
- Familiar with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, coordination and communication skills;
- Attentive to details with positive attitude; and
- Able to deliver outstanding results under challenging environment.
Insurance / Reinsurance / Pension Funding
Insurance – Office Roles
HKD 50,001 or above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698, Ref: #RHK
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.