Human Resources Manager - sizable and stable company #RHK
- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limited to recruitment, payroll, C&B, MPF, etc;
- Assist in formulating, implementing and reviewing HR and Administration policies and procedures;
- Provide advice and counselling to management on matters concerning compliance of the employment legislation;
- Act as HR generalist to support company’s HR strategies and initiatives;
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- Around 10 years experience in HR function
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related statutory requirements;
- Proficiency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese;
- Detail minded, mature, adaptable, flexible, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility;
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Banking & Financial Services
Insurance / Reinsurance / Pension Funding
Hong Kong Island
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Phone: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.