Receptionist/Counter Service Officer (5-day work) #RHK
- To be in charge of the Reception Counter and handle telephone enquiries;
- To greet and provide assistance to incoming guests and clients;
- To liaise with Office Assistant / Tea Lady for assigned administrative tasks;
- To provide logistic support for venue set-up and audio visual system set-up for meetings and training;
- To act as secondee for the backup of other office's counter support;
- To render support in office administration; and
- To perform ad hoc tasks as required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in office reception and administrative duties; tertiary educated is preferred;
- Excellent telephone manner with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua); and
- Pleasant, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Banking & Financial Services
Administrative Support / Secretarial
Hong Kong Island
Contract / Temp
HKD 15, 001- HKD 20, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Phone: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.