Business Analyst (Fin-Tech) #RER
Our client is aiming to launch an innovative payment solution to address pain points in cross-border trade.
Aiming to promote regional trade and strengthen Hong Kong’s position as an international financial center.
Office in Sheung Wan
- Translating business requirement into product backlog and develop user stories
- Developing functional specification
- Driving sprint planning and backlog periodization in liaise with product owner
- Responsible for functional and solution documentation, create and review test scenarios, support business for UAT, develop product manuals, prepare training material and conduct user training
- Partnering with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets business need and resolves issues timely
- Coordinating the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Facilitate the business to define objectives and scope of business systems
- Working closely with technical professional and business stakeholders to determine best-of-class solution
- Conducting post-project evaluation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information System, Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- Solid experience of working on Account Opening, Cash Management, Payment, Anti Money Laundering, Regulatory related projects
- Good understanding of agile project management and software development, hands on experience of using JIRA to manage requirement and test scenario
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Project
- Excellent command of oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Banking & Financial Services
IT - BA/ QA / PM
Hong Kong Island
HKD 40,001 - HKD 50,000 / mth
HKD 50,001 or above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Ernest Cheung.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ernest Cheung as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.