Medical Application Specialist #RAK
-Location: Kowloon bay
Provision of applications support, training, key relationship management and targeted promotional activities to Biosciences product portfolio including instruments and reagents, to existing and new customers in HK & Macau.
- Provision of application and technical support for the Biosciences Flow Cytometry Instrumentation and Regents in Research and Clinical Diagnostic Market
- Conducting the marketing activities and providing application support in the field to meet Biosciences Reagent business objectives
- Provision of education, product training, instrument demos, evaluation and technical assistance to existing and new customers
- Willingness to learn and travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in biomedical or bioscience discipline with >2 years solid lab experiences
- Degree or above in Cell Biology, Immunology or related field are preferable
- Flow Cytometry experience or application support experience are preferable
- Strong knowledge of clinical laboratory processes and techniques are preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, solid organizational, prioritization skills and a passion for providing excellent service
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English, Mandarin a plus
- Applicant with less relevant experience will consider as in the position of Assistant Application Specialist
Healthcare - Non-clinical Staff
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Abigail Kam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Abigail Kam as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.