Assistant Human Resources Manager/Human Resources Officer #RHK
- Responsible for support of all-rounded human resources functions including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, tax issues and HRIS management etc.
- Execute HR policies and procedures from time to time in compliance with appropriate Ordinance;
- Execute recruitment and selection process starting from job posting to staff appointment. Work closely with department heads on the manpower and hiring plan.
- Handle compensation and benefits operations including monthly payroll, MPF, taxation, insurance etc….
- Prepare various kinds of HR reports and analysis including headcount, payroll, budget etc. and consolidate for management review.
- Prepare all reports and data to report to regulated bodies.
- Assist in HR annual processes such as salary review, bonus schemes, incentive scheme, commission scheme and other reward related plans.
- Maintain staff record, update HRIS system and suggest for improvements.
- Participate ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in HR/tertiary education administration;
- High standard of written and spoken English and Chinese with proficiency in Putonghua;
- Sound knowledge of employment-related ordinances and statutory regulations;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and high proficiency in computing applications;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese with proficiency in Putonghua; and
- Team spirit, conscientiousness, people orientation and strong attention to detail.
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
HKD 40,001 - HKD 50,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.