Information Security Analyst #RHK
- Configuring physical security, data backup system and disaster recovery
- Handling encryption key management
- Responsible for installing operate software and security measures
- Upgrading systems to enable security software
- Upgrading and installing antivirus software
- Performing penetration testing
- Analyzing IT requirements and provide objective advice on the use of IT security requirements
- Helping colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Gathering feedback from end users to continue to improve systems
- •Bachelor degree holder in computer science or related field.
- Good understanding of industry standard, e.g. PCI DSS, ITIL. Expect holder of CISSP/CISM/CISA or equivalent. Experience in Agile methods is preferred.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experienced with penetration testing and techniques
- Able to mitigate and identify network vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of patch management
- Understand firewalls, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- Experienced in installing and handling security software
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Security
Hong Kong Island
HKD 40,001 - HKD 50,000 / mth
HKD 50,001 or above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 5226 0981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.