information Security Senior Manager/Manager #RHK
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Review, install and security software.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Coordinate and perform penetration testing.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, firewalls, proxies, SIEM, and DLP.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Security
Contract / Temp
HKD 50,001 or above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.