IT Project Manager #RHK
- The project manager shall bear the ultimate responsibility for the entire process from project initiation to project delivery. The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for formulating and implementing the project development plan, including various work processes related to the project, to ensure that the project is completed on time
- Manage project planning, sort out project and related team information
- Formulate project goals, assist in analysis, and confirm the project requirements plan. Including the overall project goals, stage goals, project functional requirements and system functional framework, understanding and tracking of project non-functional requirements (performance indicators, reliability, safety, configurability, scalability, maintainability, Portability)
- Use agile development and test team management (Scrum framework).
- Understand the product design path, and can assist related teams in product design & demand analysis
- Supervise and track the project plan, including checking status and progress, communicating with different teams, reminding problems, giving risks to project stakeholders, participating in cross-team meetings and recording meeting minutes
- Manage project deliverables, and the corresponding processes and stakeholders
- Responsible for daily project management, tracking, communication, problem definition, management and resolution, change management, etc.
- Monitor and formulate the main milestones, overall quality and plan of the project, as well as related deliverables and version management
- Provide weekly reports on project status and activities, and synchronize progress with project stakeholders and even customers
- Responsible for organizing the project team to write various project engineering documents and process documents in accordance with process requirements
- More than 3 years of experience in product development and IT-related project management
- Relevant work experience in the new media industry and/or e-commerce field
- Familiar with the related process of software project management and process implementation experience
- Familiar with various project management software and mainstream development technologies and frameworks
- Expert in Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- Familiar with agile development and test team management (Scrum framework)
- Have strong document processing ability, learning ability, summarizing ability
- Possess good communication skills, teamwork skills and business understanding skills.
- Possess good professional ethics, work conscientiously, can withstand pressure and adapt to business trips
- Those with project management certificates and relevant project management experience are preferred
- Working Location: Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate
Media & Advertising
IT - BA/ QA / PM
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.