Java Programmer/Java Developer #RHK
- Responsible for development, testing and implementation of in-house applications and Fintech projects
- Perform coding, unit testing and technical documentations according to system design and development standards
- Work closely with project team and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Provide support and maintenance to existing systems
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in application development.
- Solid experience in Java, Spring Boot, Oracle/MySql and Linux
- Familiar with at least one of below areas:
- Micro service Framework (e.g. Spring Cloud Framework)
- Web development (Angular, Jquery, PHP, Bootstrap) and web service
- Android / iOS development
- Build automation and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Maven
- Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Applications & Software
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Phone: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.