Junior Recruitment Consultant ( Welcome Fresh Graduate ) #SVL
Who are we?
“We connect the best-fit candidate with our clients, assisting both parties to succeed in the competitive business world.”
Recruit Express, established in 1996, has grown to become a leading recruitment consultancy firm with the headquarter in Singapore and offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, and Kuala Lumpur. Aiming at being a platform to provide the best-fit solution to both our clients and candidates, we provide a 360 degree professional hiring service to satisfy both parties’ needs. As a recruitment consultancy firm, we are building a relationship with our clients and candidates. Through understanding, managing and maximising their needs respectively, recruitment consultants are linking the best-fit individual to an organisation.
Recruit Express values attitude and personality of a person. We welcome people who are lack of experience, yet, full of motivation and passion on improving themselves and developing their career in recruitment field.
Duties you will perform:
As a Recruitment Consultant in Recruit express, you can explore and grow up with the company. After training and mentoring, you will gradually become the PIC of the entire recruitment projects.
- Provide support and assistance to the team and seniors to complete the recruitment projects
- Establish and maintain rapport with potential and existed clients
- Attractive job description and job advertisements writing
- As a coordinator between clients and candidates, match the qualified candidate to the client, arrange interviews, follow-up actions, etc.
- Manage candidate pool, evaluate their qualifications, attendance checking, offering interview guidance, etc.
- Deal with the staffing concerns and problems of our clients and provide appropriate solutions
People we are searching for:
- Extroverted, enthusiastic, and able to work at a dynamic environment
- A team player with sociable interpersonal and communication skills
- Target-oriented and proactive in learning and self-improvement
- Passionate in developing career in recruitment industry
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Proficient in English and Chinese writing and oral
- Salary base & performance bonus
- Exciting, fun and respectful working environment and culture
- Work with people who LOVE their work (and are very young!)
- Grade A office tower in Harbour City
- Asia regional recruitment exposure
- Buddy scheme
- Snacks and drinks are provided
Keywords: HR , Human Resources , Human Resources Management , Recruitment , Management Trainee , Graduate , Graduate Trainee , Graduate position , Graduate job , Fresh Graduate , Graduate Programme , Business , Business Development , Entry Level Job
Accounting & General Business Services
HKD 10, 001- HKD 15, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For email a detailed resume in Word format to Vicky Hui.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Vicky Hui as below:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.