Project Engineer (station in 廣東河源, Electronic Engineering Project) #RHK
- Lead project development from kick-off to mass production for automotive Passive / TFT display, touch modules and passive modules
- Responsible for customers' demand and product specification and development schedule
- Work closely with customer / sales / internal parties for project coordination works (feasibility study, project development, etc)
- Provide technical support to oversea sales offices and marketing
- Liaise with customers on technical issues, specification definition and sample follow-up
- Provide technical presentation to customers
- Degree holder in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferable in electronics / automotive product industry
- Good knowledge about LCD/TFT display is an advantage
- Excellent communication , presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Gentle and logical attitude
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Station in Heyuan, Guangdong Provice, 5 days a week
- Candidates with higher qualification / experience will be considered for the post as "Senior Project Engineer"
HKD 20, 001- HKD 30,000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Phone: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.