Senior Analyst Programmer/System Analyst (Oracle/Java) #RHK
- Take part in various system support and development tasks for the application systems used by the HKMC;
- Engage in roles of system analysis and design, programming and testing and prepare system documentations and migrations;
- Occasional needs to perform system support after office hours; and
- Take part in other ad-hoc tasks or projects.
- Degree in IT-related disciplines;
- A minimum 4 years of system development experience;
- Experience in the development, implementation and support of application systems, preferably in the finance, risk management, banking or insurance industry;
- Sound technical knowledge of the following technologies:
- Oracle DBMS, PL/SQL;
- Java / Java EE;
- Oracle Forms / Reports, MS Access VBA;
- Reporting Tools (e.g. MS SQL Server Reports, Crystal Reports, Jasper Reports) and other Analytics Tools;
- Swing / GUI development; and
- Unix / Windows scripts.
- Ability to perform requirement collection, design, programming, testing and implementation with minimum supervision
- Good English and Chinese communication skills (both written and spoken)
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Applications & Software
Contract / Temp
HKD 30, 001- HKD 40, 000 / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.