Senior Architect - IT #RHK
- Assisting Head of Enterprise Architect to design and create practical architecture solution to align with and deliver to meet business initiatives;
- Deliver and develop the solution architecture that meets with internal control and SFC requirement;
- Manage the relationship between business and external/internal IT services;
- Conduct application and infrastructure design and architectural review;
- Modernize legacy systems and applications, work with business to solve problems using technology; and
- Willingly to learn, share and collaborate latest technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits and impacts.
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant disciplines;
- Over 10-year of solid and hands-on application development and solution architect experience from the investment bank, financial services or consulting firm, with an implementation experience of one or more of the following topics: Public and Private Cloud, Data and Analytics, Application Security, Mobile, Microservices, web API, low-latency trading;
- Strong hands-on technical skills and knowledge;
- Good presentation skills; able to explain complex technical solutions to management and business users;
- Embrace and enthusiastic about technology; constantly staying on top of the latest technology trends; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua.
Banking & Financial Services
IT - Applications & Software
Hong Kong Island
HKD 50,001 or above / mth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or email a detailed resume in Word format to Ken Lam.
For further discussion about this role, please find contact details of Ken Lam as below:
Tel: 21750698 Mobile: 52260981
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.